Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions of Shells & Trees GmbH
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our online shop https://www.easypisi.de.
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with it
Shells & Trees GmbH
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following regulations apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
Selection of the desired goods
Confirm by clicking the "Add to cart" button
Checking the information in the shopping cart
Click on the "Checkout" button
Entering customer data or logging in with a customer account
Repeat check or correction of the respective entered data
Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button "Order with obligation to pay" or "Buy"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website on which the customer's details are recorded and correct or correct input errors by pressing the "Back" button in the Internet browser he is using after checking his details Closing the internet browser cancel the ordering process. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the text of the contract for orders via our online shop: We will send you the order data by e-mail. You can view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.easypisi.de/agb . As a registered user, you have access to your order data, the order status and the data from previous orders. To do this, log in with your user account.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) Any shipping costs are added to the prices shown.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, direct debit, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard). Apple Pay, google Pay, Klarna, Amex or Sofortüberweisung.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place within 7 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the period for delivery begins on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the end of the period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the item sold is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of mail-order sales.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal according to the following stipulations, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly neither be attributed to their commercial nor their self-employed professional activity:
--- Right of withdrawal ---
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Shells & Trees GmbH - Am Lederer Hölzl 4 - 85283 Wolnzach, e-mail: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an e-mail). -Mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but it is not mandatory.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
--- End of revocation ---
§7 Cancellation form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out the form under the following link and send it to us:
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§9 Contract language
As contract language german will be available exclusively.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions: May 2020
Free terms and conditions created by agb.de