Good Night Bundle | Für deine sorglose Nacht
The Good Night Bundle allows you to hold out throughout the day and offers you the best protection for the night.
The Easypisi potty:
- Ideal for ECing babies from birth
- Avoid the diaper mountain and save the money for up to 6000 diapers
- Strengthen the parent-child relationship from the start by learning your baby's signals
- EC works: The pee shield fits between the baby's legs and prevents peeing over it
- Easypisi is very easy to empty and clean
- Made in Germany and made from 100% recycled material
The Lightweight Mata Onesie:
- Handmade from GOTS certified high-quality Merino knit fabric
- Can be easily opened at the back and front with a 2-way zipper
- The surface of the fabric impresses with its smooth, soft feel and nestles perfectly against your baby 's delicate skin
- Due to the airy cut , the summer onesie is a faithful companion, especially in the warm season.
Delivery time in Germany: 1-3 working days.
Price plus €3.99 shipping.
frequently asked Questions
Hold off – can that even work with a newborn?
Babies have a natural ability to tell when they need to pass. Every newborn can give clear signs when it has to. This ability is often lost through the use of diapers from birth and must be retrained in infancy.
Holding back is not about training your child - on the contrary: it is about noticing their natural signals, communicating with your baby and understanding them.
Oh dear, do I have to watch the baby all the time?
In our experience, there is a learning period of 1-2 weeks before communication with the baby works. After that, the child gives clear signals when it has to. It is important to know that babies naturally do not want to get dirty. Unfortunately, it has no other choice when wearing diapers.
Up to what age can my child use Easypisi?
The Easypisi potty is designed for children up to 24 months. Even Ignaz, one of the founders, kept his boy up to this age and then went straight to the toilet with him.
However, it is important that the baby is always supervised by the parents, especially as it gets older and heavier. Easypisi is not intended for small children to sit on independently, but to be held on their laps or on a table.
How do I make the transition from diaper to potty?
It is not so hard. Feel free to check out our how-to guide or follow diaper-free coaches on YouTube and Instagram. Our customers say that the change is easiest in the summer or on vacation, when initial mishaps are not so tragic.
Julia gibt dir gerne wertvolle Tipps zum Abhalten und zum Start mit Windelfrei. Schreib sie an!
This product has no reviews yet.
A good feeling with Easypisi